A chance to pause, re-frame the big issues of now and look ahead to the coming challenges for NZ's #eventprofs
Plus, get in some pre-Christmas networking post-seminar!
Tuesday 16 February, 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Round out the year with a multi-perspective look at the forces working on our industry right now, and what's likely to inform your planning for 2021.
- Policy and process - Policies affecting the immediate future and looking ahead to impacts of legislation. What is the government saying about the industry? Where can we collectively make an impact?
- A hybrid future - is it? Both in-person and virtual - are there market trends at work, or is it all a pandemic response? Online and offline audience mix, exclusive vs open, scalability and the social media interaction.
- Threats and opportunities - scaling events. Delivering revenue from virtual and hybris events. Bringing together stakeholder engagement, timing, and preparation for large and small scales.
- Attendee expectations - Will demand bounce back? If you build it, will they come? Is the perception of safety restored? And how will the domestic tourism driver play out?
- Future focus - Including adapting to the new landscape, the role of industry associations, meeting the technological challenges of events as well as sustainability, inclusion and attracting talent to meet demand.
Our panel harnesses expertise from varied aspects of our sector - from the creative corporate events world, to the technology-drivers transforming events and the large scale public events adapting to these changing times.
NZEA Board Member and events leadership, partnership and sponsorship expert
CEO Uno Loco
Director Swaytech & Co-Chair of the Tech Marketers' Group
Event Producer, Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development
Tuesday 16 February
4:00pm to 6:00pm
Commercial Bay, Auckland CBD
$55.00+GST for NZEA members
$110.00+GST for non-members