Entries for the NZEA New Zealand Events Awards have now closed.
Late submissions are open until 11:45pm, Thursday 20 May - email us to arrange.
Finalists will be announced Monday 19 July 2021.
This year's Awards programme introduces five new categories to reflect the evolving and diverse nature of our industry, including a Best COVID-19 Response category.
Click on each category to view the 2021 assessment criteria.
- Best Emerging Event Professional 2021 - Sponsored by ChristchurchNZ
- Best Established Event Professional 2021
- Best Event Sponsorship Professional 2021
- Best Arts or Cultural Event 2021
- Best Business Event 2021 - Sponsored by ChristchurchNZ
- Best Community or Not-for-Profit Event 2021- Sponsored by Kennedy Park
- Best COVID-19 Response for an Event 2021 - Sponsored by ChristchurchNZ
- Best Event Marketing 2021
- Best Lifestyle Event 2021 - Sponsored by Big Barrell
- Best Local Government Event 2021
- Best Major or Mega Event 2021
- Best Music Event 2021 - Sponsored by Red Badge
- Best Sports Event 2021 - Sponsored by Kennedy Park
- Best Event Creative 2021
- Best Event Use of Technology 2021
- Best Supplier 2021
- Best Venue 2021 - Sponsored by Trinity Hill
- Outstanding Contribution to the Industry Award 2021- Sponsored by Kennedy Park
- New Zealand's Favourite Event 2021 (by public vote) - Sponsored by Fresh Info
Terms and Conditions of Entry
Including details on the judging process, supporting materials and confidentiality.
All events entered for the 2021 NZEA New Zealand Event Awards must have taken place (either started or concluded) between 2 September 2019 and 5 April 2021 inclusive (19 months).