11 October at SKYCITY Convention Centre
Get in quick! Last year’s gala dinner event was a sell-out and, with a high number of Award entries again this year, the New Zealand Events Association are predicting tickets for 2017 will be in hot demand too.
PLUS - Buy your ticket now and be in to win! Register and pay for your Awards tickets before Friday 1 September and, courtesy of SKYCITY, you will go in the draw to win a night’s BABY GRAND luxury accommodation package for two at SKYCITY Grand Hotel to the value of $459, terms and conditions apply.*
This Award’s evening will be the best networking event you will attend all year. This is your evening to mix and mingle with the best of the best in a world class New Zealand industry.
- Individual Ticket (NZEA member) $199+GST per ticket .
- Individual Ticket (Non-NZEA member) $350+GST per ticket.
Tables of ten and half tables of five are also available
The Gala evening this year has been designed by Orange Productions with a renewed focus on connections and celebration. Quality networking will be central to the evening’s proceedings, with ample opportunities for attendees to engage and circulate with their industry peers assisted by a range of seating options, high-quality food stations, delicious finger food and a range of beverages.
Not an NZEA member yet? Why not join now and save on your New Zealand Event Awards Gala Dinner ticket price! (With memberships starting from $150 per annum).
Thank you to Eventbrite, our in-kind ticketing supplier for this event.
Make the most of your time in Auckland...
Optional Pre-Awards Opportunities: In conjunction with the Awards Dinner, NZEA is also facilitating the following opportunities pre-event on the afternoon of 11th October:
- Pop-up Globe presentation: Learn how to bring new event ideas from concept to acclaim with Tobias Grant, the executive producer of the Pop-up Globe and his guest Dr Miles Gregory Artistic Director, Founder & CEO, Pop-up Globe. Session includes Q&A.
- NZICC Tour: A ‘behind the scenes’ tour of the New Zealand International Convention Centre: from the building site viewing platform with an interactive floor plan. (Limited number with priority given to ‘out of Auckland’ attendees at this stage)
Both pre-event opportunities have limited availability so get in first by registering your interest at email@example.com.
These annual Awards could not take place without the support of the industry and sponsors, NZEA would like to thank and acknowledge the following Award Category sponsors :
- Eventfinda / Emerging Event Professional of the Year
- Celebrity Speakers / Best Business Event of the Year
- Marsh Insurance / Best Industry Supplier for an Event
- NZ Major Events / Best National Event of the Year
- NZ Major Events / Best International Event of the Year
- Creative New Zealand / Best Arts or Cultural Event Sponsorship of the Year
Along with service providers Eventbrite, NZEA’s in-kind ticketing supplier for this event and event producer, Orange Productions.
Additional 2017 New Zealand Event Awards information here
*For full competition Terms and Conditions please refer to Eventbrite website here.
For further information please contact NZEA Administrator Wendy Wilson on 027 467 4564
Judging panel 2017
We’re thrilled to announce the 2017 New Zealand Event Awards Judging Panel.
Drawn from across the arts, sports, sponsorship and business sectors this year’s panel offers a wealth of event expertise at the highest level along with an understanding of how events contribute to the bigger picture of NZ Inc.
Please note Judges will only be allocated 3-4 categories each to consider, therefore removing any potential conflict of interest.